To manage product returns, access to returns portal.
1. Examination of Products: It will be your responsibility to examine the products immediately upon receipt, in accordance with the terms and conditions established under these Conditions.
2. Legal Right of Withdrawal: In accordance with the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (hereinafter , the “Royal Decree 1/2007”) you shall have the right to withdraw from the purchase within a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the products subject to the sale without penalty of any kind.
In order to exercise this right, you must access our returns portal. From there, indicating whether it is an exchange or a return, you will be able to schedule a collection and track your shipment.
Unless otherwise indicated, you can return the products either by delivery to one of our stores (Barcelona: Amigó, 50. 08021 o Pau Claris, 157. 08037 / Madrid: Lagasca, 70. 28001 / Antwerp: Drukkerijstraat, 22. 2000) or by sending them to the following address (SHON MOTT C/ Amigó, 50. 08021 Barcelona), being at your own expense the shipment costs. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise of the above mentioned right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
In case of withdrawal in accordance with the this Clause, SHON MOTT will return all payments received in relation with the purchase object of withdrawal no later than 14 days after the day in which SHON MOTT receives the above mentioned communication. The costs of returning the order will not be refunded. SHON MOTT may carry out such refund using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Notwithstanding with the foregoing, SHON MOTT may retain the refund until it receives the goods or until proof of their return has been provided, depending on which conditions are first met. The items must be in perfect condition and with their corresponding label. They must be returned in their original packaging to ensure that they are properly protected in transit. Shoe boxes must also be protected as they are considered as a part of the product and, therefore, the return may be rejected if the shoe box is damaged due to fault of the consumer. No refund shall be made if the product has been used beyond its mere opening, if the products are not in the same condition in which they were delivered or that have suffered any damage, or if the products are not returned using or including all its original packaging, the instructions and any other documents accompanying it.
3. Returns of Defective Products: In cases when you consider that at the time of the delivery the product does not comply with these Conditions, you must contact us immediately through our email: email@example.com indicating the details of the product as well as the damage suffered, or by calling the number +34 630 56 26 10 where we will indicate the way to proceed and how to return the product. Products shall be deemed to comply with these Conditions provided that:
1. They conform with the description made by us and have the qualities presented on this website;
2. are suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily intended, and
3. present the usual quality and benefits of a product of the same type that are reasonably expected taking into account the nature of the product and, where appropriate, the public statements about the specific characteristics of the products that we could have made.
In this sense, please note that the products we sell, especially those handicraft garments, can often present the characteristics of the natural materials used in their manufacture. These characteristics, such as variation in grain, texture, knots and colour, shall not be regarded as defects insofar as the natural characteristics are unavoidable and must be accepted as part of the individual appearance of the product.
We will proceed to examine carefully the returned product and we will let you know through email, within a reasonable period of time, if the returning of the items proceeds and, when appropriate, its replacement. The return or replacement of the item will be carried out as soon as possible, and in any case, within 14 days after the date in which we had sent you an email confirming that the return or replacement of the non-conforming item is appropriate. The amounts paid for those products that are returned due to any defect, when it really exists, will be fully reimbursed, including the delivery costs incurred to deliver the same. The return will be made in the same means of payment that was used to pay for the purchase. In any case, this does not affect your statutory rights.
4. Returns of swimwear and underwear
Shon Mott will not accept exchanges or returns of swimwear and / or underwear due to hygienic reasons. If there is a manufacturing fault with the product, you can return the items for a full refund.
For any incident or claim you can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. As a consumer, you can request complaint forms at our registered office or download them at the following link: