PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
SHON MOTT BARCELONA, S.L. Spanish company with registered address in Barcelona, calle Amigó, 50, 08021, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 44.675, Folio 159, Page B-463.161, and provided with NIF B-66419136 (hereinafter, “SHON MOTT“) is obliged to comply with current legislation regarding the process of processing of personal data, and in particular, Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, “LOPD”).
- The collection and automated processing of your personal data by SHON MOTT has the following purposes:
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that you have acquired through our web page as well as of any other contract that we have subscribed.
- Respond to queries, claims or requests for information made, as well as for compliance, maintenance, development, control and improvement of the relationship that, where appropriate, maintain with SHON MOTT.
- To provide you with advertising information about SHON MOTT’s products and/or services as well as other brands and/or companies in its group (and whose activities are related to the fashion sectors), including, in relation to such products, the sending of commercial communications by e-mail or any other equivalent electronic means of communication (such as SMS or Whatsapp), as well as through the making of telephone calls.
- The personal data you provide will be incorporated into a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
SHON MOTT has adopted appropriate security measures for the personal data you have provided and has installed the means and technical measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of them.
Also, and in accordance with the LOPD, SHON MOTT may provide your personal data to third parties that offer support services, such as financial institutions, anti-fraud entities, providers of technological services, logistics, transport and delivery to the customer and / or analysis of transactions made through the web in order to offer users sufficient guarantees in commercial operations, etc.. and all this regardless of the country in which these companies are located, with the possibility of international transfer of data for the exclusive purposes of managing the order and assuming its execution.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the following address Amigó, 50. 08021 Barcelona, at the attention of Depto. LOPD or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org , in both cases providing a photocopy of your DNI/NIE/Passport or any other valid document that identifies you. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided us with the email, we would appreciate it if in the aforementioned communication this circumstance were specifically stated, indicating the email address with respect to which the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition are exercised.